Work With Us
Think you have what it takes to fit our culture? Reach out to work with us or check the current job postings below.
About Powerplay Retail:
Powerplay Retail connects the right brands with the right retailers. Flexible Service Offerings, speed to market, and hard work enable us to respond and evolve brands navigating modern retail environments in-store and online. Powerplay Retail has a long, proven track record of contributing to the success of all types of brands across several different industries and retail partners. Powerplay Retail is a no pretense, no nonsense crew who work hard, play hard, and use their entrepreneurial spirit to get work done at the highest standard to drive results.
Sell in, Sell through, Sell more.
Where brands and retailers achieve.
We’re looking for a determined sales partner with a self-motivated, hungry for business attitude and Retail experience. This individual must have an entrepreneurial mindset and show that they have the means to push themselves to their greatest abilities. The location of the role is somewhat flexible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Representing Powerplay Retail’s products and accounts, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Coordinate with the Managing Partner to ensure weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas are being achieved through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics; performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Generate leads and build relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement account action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Resiliency and flexibility
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Successful and productive while working autonomously
- BS or BA 4-year degree preferred
- Experience at large Retailer, Manufacturer, or Sales Marketing Firm
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to travel as needed
Submit resumes to